Manager – Unitech Development & Consultancy Ltd 11 views
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position within the University:
UNITECH Development & Consultancy Limited
The Unitech Development & Consultancy Limited (UDC) is the business arm of the PNG University of Technology. It operates out of the Unitech Campus at Taraka, Lae, Morobe Province.
UDC now seeks to engage a Manager who will drive the business of this company forward.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the UDC Board of Directors, the successful candidate is expected to ensure efficient management of the company through:
- Effectively managing the day to day operations of UDC
- Ensuring company accounts are maintained in compliance to accounting standards
- Supervising the management of the businesses of UDC
- Ensuring the profitability of the businesses of UDC and within Board’s policies and guidelines &
- Implementing decisions of the Board
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Studies or Bachelor of Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing a commercial business operation
- Excellent written and spoken English and ability to communicate at all levels
- Mature and professional attitude to work and able to lead a team of professionals
- Demonstrated experience in preparing budgets and management accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic business actions to achieve required goals of Unitech as the shareholder.
A very competitive remuneration package is on offer for this position, which is subject to negotiation and agreement with the successful candidate.
Detailed application with curriculum vitae including certified copies of qualifications, names and addresses including email addresses, fax/phone numbers of three (3) current referees including one from past/present employer, if any, should be sent to: The Chairman, UDC Board of Directors, Private Mail Bag, Lae, Morobe Province by 16th July, 2021.
Applications and queries may also be sent by email to: email@example.com.
This advertisement and further information on these positions can be found at www.unitech.ac.pg
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED